"Frances" Cheese Selection with Trappist BeerRegular price £51.50
The Cheese Lady's Recommended Pairings
Are you a beer enthusiast with a penchant for the finest cheese? Look no further!
The Cheese Lady brings you an exquisite collection of cheeses curated to complement your favorite Trappist beers.
- Maida Vale: Gooey, buttery, smelly
- Comte Reserve: Firm, toasty, nutty
- Sheep Rustler: Dense, nutty, caramelly
- Hebridean Blue: Crumbly, milky, complex
- St. Bernards Wit: Complex, honeyed, summer-y
- Westmalle Dubbel: fruity, malty, rich
- Rochefort "6": Rich, elegrant, bitter-sweet
- Charcoal Miller's Damsels: 1 box (125g)
- Onion Marmalade: 1 jar (330g)
- The Cheese Lady Guide to Fine Cheese
- Cheese notes and beverage suggestions on cheese labels
Prepare to immerse yourself in the unparalleled pleasure of Trappist Beer and Cheese pairing with The Cheese Lady. Unleash your taste buds and embark on an extraordinary culinary journey today!
Classic selection has approx. 200g of each cheese and 3 beers
Grande selection has approx. 400g of each cheese and 6 beers (2 of each variety)
1% of every sale will be donated to the Mental Health Foundation via Work for Good
Due to the relatively small scale of our cheese and condiment producers, occasionally some cheeses and condiments may be unavailable and we will have to substitute them with similar products. Please state in the notes on the Cart page, if you do not wish to have any substitutions.