Cheese Selection for Whisky (with a Whisky Tasting Set)Regular price £56.50
|cheese5||TCL Onion Marmalade 1 jar|
|cheese6||Charcoal Damsels 1|
The Cheese Lady has created this selection with whisky aficionados in mind. The cheeses in this selection will make a fabulous match to a range of single malt whiskies. In fact, we are including
THE WHISKY SELECTION includes:
- Delice des Cremiers: decadent, creamy, buttery
- Isle of Mull Cheddar: assertive, crumbly, sharp
- Vintage Gouda: butterscotch-y, hard, crunchy
- Bleu d'Auvergne: dense, creamy, mushroomy
- Onion Marmalade: 1 jar (320g)
- Charcoal Miller's Damsels: 1 box (125g)
- Whisky Tasting Set "Regions of Scotland" *
- The Cheese Lady Guide to Fine Cheese
- Cheese notes and beverage suggestions
About the Whisky Set
Regions of Scotland Set Bottling Note
It's incredible just what a huge range of different styles of whisky that are produced all over Scotland. Drinks by the Dram came up with this tasting set of five 3cl samples to showcase the Regions of Scotland, from the peaty, smoky Islay; to the fruity, malty Highlands; the soft, floral Lowlands; and the honeyed, often Sherried Speyside and more!
Regions of Scotland Whisky Tasting Set Contents
- Glen Scotia 15 year old
- Singleton of Duffton 15 year old
- Deanston Virgin Cask
- Aerolite Lyndsay 10 year old
- Glenkinchie 12 year old (local distillery to The Cheese Lady)
Please note: On the odd occasion, we do need to make changes to Tasting Sets, so contents of the set are subject to change. However, rest assured that whichever dram set you order will include 5 superb drams which will be of equivalent value to what is listed.
This selection has approx. 200g of each cheese.
1% of every sale will be donated to the Mental Health Foundation via Work for Good
Due to the relatively small scale of our cheese and condiment producers, occasionally some cheeses and condiments may be unavailable and we will have to substitute them with similar products. Please state in the notes on the Cart page, if you do not wish to have any substitutions.