Balsamic Vinegar of Modena IGP (Organic), SeggianoRegular price £14.99
Thicker, sweeter and more aromatic than the Matured Balsamic, due to a longer aging period.
- IGP aged balsamic vinegar of Modena made from organic grapes
- Aged Balsamic is thick, sweet and intense, due to longer ageing in wood
- Awarded the highest grade Four Leaf mark for excellence
- Genuine quality vinegar without the usual colouring or thickeners
- Free from the added sulphites – only naturally present antioxidants
An incredible Aged Balsamic Vinegar of Modena that is thicker, sweeter and more aromatic than the Matured Balsamic, due to longer ageing in wooden barrels, where the vinegar naturally reduces. Colour, sweetness, density and a harmonious complexity of flavour distinguish this as an aged vinegar of authentic quality and provenance, hence its Four Leaf quality seal award.
An essential larder staple for food lovers, it's delicious as a condiment for dressings, roasted meats, marinades and even desserts. Try a few drops on a thin slice of good parmesan cheese or with creamy desserts.
Organic concentrated grape must*, organic wine vinegar*, organic cooked grape must*. Acidity 6%. *organic ingredient
Please store it away from heat and light.
1% of every sale will be donated to the Mental Health Foundation via Work for Good
Due to the relatively small scale of our cheese and condiment producers, occasionally some cheeses and condiments may be unavailable and we will have to substitute them with similar products. Please state in the notes on the Cart page, if you do not wish to have any substitutions.