DELIVERY CHARGES IN EAST LOTHIAN
Haddington: Orders over £35 free delivery; orders under £35 - delivery charge £6.99.
East Lothian: Orders over £50 ‐ free delivery; Orders under £50 ‐ delivery is £6.99.
REST OF BRITAIN COURIER COSTS
England, Wales and Central Scotland: Order under £60 ‐ £6.99
Order over £60 ‐ free delivery
Rural Scotland, Highlands and Islands, Northern Islands: approximate cost is £15.00. Call or email us for a quote (01620 823 729; email@example.com)
When placing an order, please make sure to provide:
- an alternative delivery instruction, in case you’re not in to receive the order (such as “leave on porch, leave in a shed, leave with neighbour”)
- complete post code and mobile number (will be used for courier notifications)
Our checkout system allows you to pick a date in the future to receive your delivery. If you are buying cheeses for a special occasion, please allow an extra day or two for your cheeses to arrive, in case of unforeseen and uncontrollable circumstances.
Orders placed before 11am Tuesday – Thursday will ship the same day and will arrive the next day.
Orders placed after 11am Tuesday – Wednesday will ship the next day and arrive the following day after that.
Orders placed after 11am on Thursday and on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday be shipped on Tuesday, as we cannot deliver during the weekend.
During December and other peak periods, we may require additional days to process and
deliver your order and will inform you of any unusual delays.
We take great care in packaging and delivering your order.
- Cheeses are wrapped in specialist cheese paper that will allow them to breathe and not suffocate.
- Cheeses and condiments are then packaged in a cardboard box (reusable and recyclable) with an insulated foil pouch and ice packs to ensure the correct temperature is maintained for a minimum of 24 hours (up to 48 hours, if required).
A personalized gift note can be included with all of our products at no extra charge.
RETURNS, CLAIMS AND EXCEPTIONS
Cheeses are perishable goods therefore unfortunately we cannot accept returns. However, if you suspect something is wrong with your order please contact us immediately (definitely within 24 hours) and if at all possible supply pictures of the issue.
We will do everything possible to re‐route orders for timely delivery but cannot be
responsible for damaged or compromised product due to the following:
- Delayed deliveries due to weather or other “force majeure” situations;
- Incorrect addresses;
- Unopened shipments;
- Gift shipments sent to recipients who are out of town or otherwise unavailable to receive their shipment. Please notify recipient of the pending arrival of perishables.
Due to the relatively small scale of our cheese and condiment producers occasionally some cheeses and condiments may be unavailable and we will have to substitute them with similar products.