Fine Cheese Club "Classic" 3 MonthsRegular price £118.00
Our Fine Cheese Club is designed for cheese lovers who would prefer the added convenience of new and seasonal Fine Cheeses delivered right to their doorstep.
A subscription to the Cheese Club would also make a perfect birthday, Christmas, wedding, or ‘just because’ gift for that cheese lover in your life.
Sending a Monthly Club as a gift? Once purchased, Download and print a Welcome Letter here.
What is included
- Four farmhouse or artisan cheeses (750-800g in weight)
- A packet of artisan crackers or oatcakes to enhance your cheese experience
- A condiment to complement the selection (eg. chutney, quince paste, jam)
- Cheese tasting notes and beverage pairing suggestions from the Cheese Lady
How it works
Each month The Cheese Lady will carefully select the cheeses that are at their absolute peak and create a balanced cheese selection that would feature a variety of milk types, textures, and flavour profiles, with a special focus on seasonal, guest and monthly-featured cheeses.
- FREE delivery by a courier to the mainland UK. The cheese box will arrive on the 2nd Thursday of the month (Exception: in January the box will arrive on the 3rd Thursday). Cheeses are wrapped in specialist cheese paper that will allow them to breathe and not suffocate. Cheeses and condiments are then packaged in a cardboard box (reusable and recyclable) with an insulated foil pouch and ice packs to ensure the correct temperature is maintained for a minimum of 24 hours (up to 48 hours, if required).
- Store Collection available on the 2nd Thursday of the month.
- Rural Scotland, Highlands and Islands, Northern Islands: call or email us for a quote (01620 823 729; email@example.com).
When placing an order, please make sure to provide:
- an alternative delivery instruction, in case you’re not in to receive the order (such as “leave in porch, leave in a shed, leave with neighbour”)
- complete post code and telephone number
Returns, Claims and Exceptions
Cheeses are perishable goods therefore unfortunately we cannot accept returns. However, if you suspect something is wrong with your order please contact us immediately and if at all possible supply pictures of the issue.
We will do everything possible to re-route orders for timely delivery but cannot be responsible for damaged or compromised product due to the following:
- Delayed deliveries due to weather or other “force majeure” situations;
- Incorrect addresses;
- Unopened shipments;
- Gift shipments sent to recipients who are out of town or otherwise unavailable to receive their shipment. Please notify recipient of the pending arrival of perishables.
We take great care in packaging and delivering your order.
- Cheeses are wrapped in specialist cheese paper that will allow them to breathe and not suffocate.
- Cheeses and condiments are then packaged in a cardboard box (reusable and recyclable) with an insulated foil pouch and ice packs to ensure the correct temperature is maintained for a minimum of 24 hours (up to 48 hours, if required).
1% of every sale will be donated to the Mental Health Foundation via Work for Good
Due to the relatively small scale of our cheese and condiment producers, occasionally some cheeses and condiments may be unavailable and we will have to substitute them with similar products. Please state in the notes on the Cart page, if you do not wish to have any substitutions.