Great British Selection
Venture off the beaten track and treat your cheese-loving palate to a selection of truly remarkable examples of modern British cheese making. The British Selection has 4 cheeses and 2 condiments and will serve 2-8 cheese lovers.
THE GREAT BRITISH SELECTION includes*:
- Baron Bigod: creamy, mushroomy, lingering, 200g
- Rachel: elegant, sweet, nutty, 200g
- Isle of Mull Cheddar: assertive, crumbly, sharp, 200g
- Cornish Blue: dense, nutty, full-on, 200g
- Fig Chutney: 1 jar (260g)
- Charcoal Miller’s Damsels: 1 box (125g)
- The Cheese Lady Guide to Fine Cheese
- Cheese notes and beverage suggestions
*Please note: weights of cheeses are approximate but the total weight of cheese in the selection will be at least 800g.
Due to the relatively small scale of our cheese and condiment producers occasionally some cheeses and condiments may be unavailable and we will have to substitute them with similar products.