Fine Cheese Club "Connoisseur"Regular price £300.00
THIS CLUB IS NOW SOLD OUT
If you would like to join the waiting list please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Connoisseur Cheese Club is designed for the cheese lovers who would like to develop a deeper understanding and appreciation for Fine Cheese.
The 5-session program will take you from a novice cheese aficionado to a confident connoisseur.
You will develop an eye for detail when it comes to sourcing fine cheese; gain an understanding of different styles and types of cheese; understand its place in a healthy balanced diet; learn how to get the most out of every bite!
The journey is designed to be enlightening, as well as delicious.
Places in this Club are limited to ensure and maintain high quality standards and interactivity.
The new program is scheduled to start in January 2022 and will consist of 5 live tasting sessions on Zoom on the following dates January 20, 27, February 10, 24, and March 10.
What is included (for each session)
- Five farmhouse and artisan cheeses (700-750g in weight)
- A live Zoom tasting session with the Cheese Lady
- A bottle of wine
- Artisan crackers or oatcakes to enhance your cheese experience
- Artisan condiment to complement the selection (eg. chutney, quince paste, or jam)
- Cheese tasting notes and beverage pairing suggestions from the Cheese Lady to keep
How it works
- The live sessions will take place on Zoom on the following dates January 20, 27, February 10, 24, and March 10.
- For each session The Cheese Lady will send you a selection of cheeses that will showcase a variety of milk types, textures, and flavour profiles.
- During our live session will cover a variety of topics , including cheese making techniques, maturation techniques, styles of cheese, main cheese making countries, pairing cheeses with beverages, and more.
- During the live sessions we will also learn about enjoying fine cheese as part of a healthy balanced diet making sure that it is beneficial for our body and soul. We'll also learn how to get the most pleasure out of every bite.
- You'll be welcome to ask questions and participate in the tasting discussion.
- Each session will be recorded so if you cannot attend one of the session, you'll receive a replay.
- an alternative delivery instruction, in case you’re not in to receive the order (such as “leave in porch, leave in a shed, leave with neighbour”)
- complete and correct post code and telephone number
Returns, Claims and Exceptions
Cheeses are perishable goods therefore unfortunately we cannot accept returns. However, if you suspect something is wrong with your order please contact us immediately and if at all possible supply pictures of the issue.
We will do everything possible to re-route orders for timely delivery but cannot be responsible for damaged or compromised product due to the following:
- Delayed deliveries due to weather or other “force majeure” situations;
- Incorrect addresses;
- Unopened shipments;
- Gift shipments sent to recipients who are out of town or otherwise unavailable to receive their shipment. Please notify recipient of the pending arrival of perishables.
We take great care in packaging and delivering your order.
- Cheeses are wrapped in specialist cheese paper that will allow them to breathe and not suffocate;
- Cheeses and condiments are then packaged in a cardboard box (reusable and recyclable) with an insulated foil pouch and ice packs to ensure the correct temperature is maintained for a minimum of 24 hours (up to 48 hours, if required).
1% of every sale will be donated to the Mental Health Foundation via Work for Good
Due to the relatively small scale of our cheese and condiment producers, occasionally some cheeses and condiments may be unavailable and we will have to substitute them with similar products. Please state in the notes on the Cart page, if you do not wish to have any substitutions.